Lawn Preparation is a key aspect of your new turf installation, here are the key processes that you need to follow-
- Spray out and remove all weeds and old grasses form your lawn.
- Excavate and remove any rubble and debris
- Bring in required top soil
- Level and grade the area, be aware of required falls and drainage requirements
- Spread fertiliser and Water crystals before the installation of your turf.
- Install your turf, lay it like a brick work pattern.
- Make sure you get water on to it immediately.
- Roll with a water filled roller
- Keep the water up to it for 2 weeks, make sure the roots stay moist.